- Video must be three minutes in length or shorter.
- Videos containing inappropriate language, attacks on people or organizations, or otherwise deemed inappropriate for public viewing will not be eligible.
- Use of copyrighted material without the express consent of the owner will be cause for disqualification.
- Your video may not contain any endorsement, solicitation, commercial, or similar content advocating for or against other commercial products.
- Your video must be original content for this contest. Do not submit a video that has been submitted elsewhere.
- Beretta assumes that you have obtained release forms for all of the people featured in your video. You must provide Beretta with the forms if requested.
- Videos that are submitted without an entry form will not be judged.
- There is no limit on the number of videos someone may submit.
- Contest open to legal residents of the 50 States and District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law.
- Children 13 years or younger must have their parents approval.
- Employees of Beretta or its subsidiaries, their relatives, and Beretta contractors are not eligible to enter the contest.
By entering the contest, you grant Beretta a perpetual, royalty-free license to use your video, in any media, for standard commercial and non-commercial purposes. You grant Beretta permission to edit, modify, format, or adapt your video for Beretta’s purposes at Beretta’s sole discretion. Except for the prizes awarded to the winners of the video contest, no other compensation in any manner will be paid to any entrant of the video contest for the submission or future use of the video in any manner. Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST December 31, 2012 - Winners will be notified by February 28, 2013