DESCRIPTION: Perform a variety of tasks within a broad spectrum of HR functions, with emphasis on Recruiting, Training & Development, Reporting, OSHA/ FMLA/Group Health Insurance, Employee Relations and Project Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Full-cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions; job descriptions, job posting, interview process, hiring. Comply with EEO and AAP by utilizing a variety of sources and by following Beretta’s recruiting policies. Lead efforts in Training & Development in partnership with HR Director; perform gap analysis, make training recommendations, manage budget and resources. Develop succession planning platform in partnership with HR Director and Management. Monitor manpower needs by working closely with managers, comparing requests with budgeted manpower levels. Issue monthly reports illustrating manpower levels. Maintain E-1 applicant database for both exempt and non-exempt candidates. Maintain applicant filing system and records in accordance with Affirmative Action Programs. Maintain the Affirmative action statistics. Provide quarterly logs of termination, applicants, promotions, and training. Provide quarterly activity logs on efforts taken to improve applicant base as stipulated in the Affirmative Action Plan. Assist in preparing the annual plan. Complete the annual reporting requirements for EEO-1 and Vets-100. Maintain HR Lotus Notes Database updated at all times (job descriptions, JTQF’s, forms, insurance information, organizational chart, etc.). Maintain unemployment insurance system (responding to inquiries from unemployment offices regarding former employees and the terms of their separation). Represent B.U.S.A. at unemployment hearings and recommend appeals when necessary. Execute the activities involved in the accomplishment of all corporate functions. Coordinate and prepare monthly newsletter. Answer employee and manager inquiries regarding employment policies and procedures. Assist HR Director and HR Supervisor with special projects. Assist with VISA petitions. Set up Internship opportunities and establish presence in the community representing Beretta (Job Fairs, events, etc.).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
• 3-5 years Human Resources experience in a Generalist role.
• Experience with emphasis on Recruitment and Training & Development.
• Ability to perform occasional travel; local and within the U.S. and to other locations.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 40 lbs.
• Knowledge of HRIS systems and strong pc skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate with all levels of employees.
Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
BERETTA USA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES MINORITY, WOMEN AND VETERAN APPLICANTS TO APPLY.
Please apply in one of the following ways:
- You can apply online by clicking on the Online Resume link
- You can fax your resume and information to (301) 283-4591
- You can call our job hotline at (301) 283-2191 ext. 2511
- You can mail your resume and information to:
Beretta USA Corp:
Attn: Human Resources
17601 Beretta Drive
Accokeek, MD 20607