DT11 | A New Look
The receiver, slender, elegant and robust, is embellished by the contrast between the matte sidewalls and the mirror-polished ribbon borders that adorn the surface. The blue Beretta logo stands out with pride. The new Beretta DT11 also boasts
- a new top rib
- newly designed bridges that are internally hollowed, while the side ribs are windowed to improve barrel balance and help dissipate heat generated by during high-volume shooting
- A jeweled satin finish
- A new ergonomic top lever developed with the help and advice of the world’s best shooters, it enhances the grip, reduces stress and offers left-handed shooters comfort of use .
- A new safety/selector switch - The shape of the safety/selector switch has been redesigned for better grip and operation.
- A new stylish mat-glossy contrast
- A new nickel-based finish Special finish on the hand-engraved fences, which reduces glare while shooting.
- The tapered rear of the barrel and the profile of the fences allow for rapid target acquisition during instinctive shouldering.
THE UNBELIEVABLE DURABILITY AND THE CONSTANT PERFORMANCE OF THE BERETTA DT11 ARE GUARANTEED BY:
- A super-reliable cross-bolt locking system;
- The increase of the receiver side wall thickness which adds weight in the center of mass (+ 3 mm / +1/10”) to enhance stability while swinging;
- The width and shape of the extractors, which allows shell ejection to be consistent, timely and efficient;
- The fore-end irons interchangeable nut, treated for resistance, which guarantees the perfect barrel to fore-end fit, year in and year out.
- The interchangeable barrel locking shoulders;
- A highly-durable, nickel-based surface finish.