• Easy-on, easy-off lightweight chaps
• Breathable, pure cotton
• Treated with Beretta’s signature water-repellent finish
• Thorn-proof, anti-abrasion panels overlaid on shin and calf
• Pre-formed knees for comfort
• Double snap height adjustment
• Over-the-boot 18" gusseted outseam cover flange for the leg zippers
• Washable Easy-on and easy-off, lightweight chaps are treated with Beretta’s signature water-repellent finish that keeps the pure cotton fabric breathable. Thorn-proof, anti-abrasion panels overlaid on the shin and calf. Pre-formed knees for comfort. Double snap height adjustment and over-the-boot 18" gusseted outseam cover flange for the leg zippers. Washable. Imported.
For the Best Fit…please use the following charts to determine your size when ordering.
Clothing Size Measurements (Measure your body)
Neck (men): Wrap tape around to the base of your neck in the front and allow extra room for comfort, or measure the collar length of your favorite shirt.
Chest/Breast: Wrap a tape measure evenly around the fullest part under the arms.
Waist: Wrap tape around your natural waistline, or where you actually wear your pants.
Hip: Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hip (approximately 7-8 “below the waist). Don’t forget to keep tape level.
Inseam: Best taken from a pair of your own pants which you like length of when wearing. Measure along the garment inseam from the crotch seam to the hem.
Sleeve length: From center back of your neck with your arm slightly bent, follow the tape around to your wrist bone.
Shoulders: Wearing a shirt, measure from one seam to the other crossing the shoulders.
CAUTION: Whenever Ordering Women’s Apparel “Made in Italy”
There is a significant difference between US and Italian styling and fit. Our experience tells us that it is best to order one size up.
I own a fair amount of Beretta clothing (not to mention shotguns) and have always been pleased that the quality / price of their clothing is commensurate with the great quality of their shotguns. I've worn these for a couple of hunts thus far through the millet and briar and they've performed great. Im a 32" inseam and wish I had gotten the long version, but the regular still fits good but the top is about 1.5-2.5" below my belt line . They're was a bit of extra fabric in the inside top since I'm slim, but that was an easy fix from a tailor taking them in a bit for a few bucks. Others would probably appreciate the out-of-the-box cut. The articulated knee is really nice for fit and I personally like it over the more simplistic cut of Filson, etc..
Would you recommend this product to a friend?
Was this review helpful?