• Durable hunting pants packed with field features
• Lightweight, water-resistant cotton
• Treated with water-repellent CarbonFluo
• Pre-formed knees for easy movement
• Zip-open overboot side construction
• Hidden snap flaps
• Thorn-proof anti-abrasion panels
• High waistband with stretch at the sides
• Internal, adjustable drawstring
• CoolMax inner waistband
• Washable Lightweight and water-resistant, these durable hunting pants are packed with field features including pre-formed knees, zip-open overboot side construction with hidden snap flaps and thorn-proof anti-abrasion panels. The cotton fabric is treated with water-repellent CarbonFluo. High waistband has stretch at the sides and an internal, adjustable drawstring. CoolMax inner waistband. 32" inseam. Washable. Imported.
For the Best Fit…please use the following charts to determine your size when ordering.
Clothing Size Measurements (Measure your body)
Neck (men): Wrap tape around to the base of your neck in the front and allow extra room for comfort, or measure the collar length of your favorite shirt.
Chest/Breast: Wrap a tape measure evenly around the fullest part under the arms.
Waist: Wrap tape around your natural waistline, or where you actually wear your pants.
Hip: Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hip (approximately 7-8 “below the waist). Don’t forget to keep tape level.
Inseam: Best taken from a pair of your own pants which you like length of when wearing. Measure along the garment inseam from the crotch seam to the hem.
Sleeve length: From center back of your neck with your arm slightly bent, follow the tape around to your wrist bone.
Shoulders: Wearing a shirt, measure from one seam to the other crossing the shoulders.
CAUTION: Whenever Ordering Women’s Apparel “Made in Italy”
There is a significant difference between US and Italian styling and fit. Our experience tells us that it is best to order one size up.
This item currently has no reviews. !