Beretta Quail And Dove Caddy Quality Features
• Made of tough 600 denier synthetic fabric.
• Cross-stitched at load points for extra strength.
• Inside seams finished to prevent unraveling.
• Vinyl lined game pouch to resist staining.
• Elastic shock cord closure on game pouch.
• Game pouch removable for use as sport shooting shell bag.
• Payload capacity 3.5 lbs.
• Heavy duty, quick release buckle.
• Webbing belt adjustable for waist size 34" to 44".
• 30oz translucent water bottles with insulated holders. (Not Shown)
• Velcro closure shell pouches prevents accidental spilling of shells.
• Velcro tabs for securing utility tool, knife, or other accessories.
• Outer mesh pockets on shell pouches to store your bird call, sun screen, etc.
• Suitable for squirrel and rabbit hunters too.
Sales representatives you might want to consider:
Demonstrating how convenient it is to drop a shock collar transmitter into one of the shell pouches and secure the antenna with the Velcro utility tab.
Putting a tube of lip balm, a quail call, package of chewing gum and/or items in the mesh pockets of your sample bag before showing it to your customers.
Calling attention to how the belt mounted unit takes the strain off of your shoulders and back by placing the weight on your hips.
How the Caddy will keep you cooler than a typical vest that puts hot harvested birds against your back.
That your birds will cool faster resting in the vented rear game pouch lessening the chance of spoilage.