Dressed in camo that disappears in nearly every setting, the AL391 Urika2 All Purpose® is a foil for the gobbler’s keen eyesight. This reliable autoloader is a real workhorse, too.
Beretta’s self-compensating gas system allows for smooth shooting in a wide range of loads, while the Optima-Bore® system reduces recoil and improves pattern
performance by easing the shot charge’s passage down the bore.
NEW SCS (SPIN-CLEANER SELF-CLEANING) VALVE PISTON:
FUNCTIONALITY IMPROVED BY 40%, MAINTENANCE INTERVENTIONS REDUCED BY 50%
The new piston features numerous innovations:
- Four flexible tabs which positively adhere to the gas cylinder walls and adapt to the pressure of the different loads;
- A high number of self-cleaning scraper bands;
- Scraper bands on the piston guide bushing which clean the piston;
- Scraper front dents which keep the piston clean from the combustion residues;
- Four angled slots on the piston walls which induce its rotation.
Beretta’s new Kick-Off hydraulic dampening reduction system reduces recoil an astounding 44% more than its closest rival by using two hydraulic recoil dampers incorporated into the stock “spacer” unit. The recoil energy is gradually dissipated by the hydraulic dampers, resulting in superior comfort for the shooter.