Beretta offers an enhanced version of the award-winning gas-operated semiautomatic that has sold over 1.5 million units worldwide since its introduction.
The Urika 2 has several notable features that make it the fastest, easiest, and smoothest handling semiautomatic on the market today.
The AL391 Urika 2 Gold features a higher grade of select oil-finished wood stock and fore-end. The upgraded engraving scheme features gold-filled game bird inlays.
NEW SCS (SPIN-CLEANER SELF-CLEANING) VALVE PISTON:
FUNCTIONALITY IMPROVED BY 40%, MAINTENANCE INTERVENTIONS REDUCED BY 50%
The new piston features numerous innovations:
- Four flexible tabs which positively adhere to the gas cylinder walls and adapt to the pressure of the different loads;
- A high number of self-cleaning scraper bands;
- Scraper bands on the piston guide bushing which clean the piston;
- Scraper front dents which keep the piston clean from the combustion residues;
- Four angled slots on the piston walls which induce its rotation.