New for 2011, The Sako 85 Classic Deluxe combines highly polished metal with the timeless elegance of the traditional straight comb stock. The class high grade three oil-finished walnut stock features a classic style shadow line cheek piece, palm swell and contrasting rosewood fore-end tip and pistol grip cap to guarantee ergonomic shooting posture in fast hunting situations. This rifle has been designed to a hunter who appreciates the looks and feel of an high quality wooden stock with sophisticated Sako 85 action.
- Barrel –Free-floating, cold-hammer forged barrel with barrel band sling swivel.
- Trigger – Single stage with adjustable pull from 2 to 4lbs
- Action – Sizes matched to cartridges; controlled round feed, mechanical ejection and integral tapered scope mount dovetail.
- Safety – Allows loading and unloading of the rifle with the safety engaged
- Stock –High grade oil-finished European walnut with straight comb, ergonomic cheek piece and palm swell.
- Sights – Adjustable open sights and integral dovetail for scope mounts (Scope mounts not included)
- Magazine – Detachable stainless steel magazine with patented Total Control Magazine Latch (TCL) to prevent accidental magazine loss. Top load capable.
The special order Sako & Tikka are available only at these dealers: