Beretta Trip to Italy 2013 Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Beretta Trip to Italy (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Beretta USA (“Main Sponsor”), and the parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility Dates: The Promotion begins on December 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the website and complete a purchase of at least $300 in merchandise or gift certificates (free or promotional gift certificates do not count toward the $300 minimum) and receive automatic entry into the drawing. Once you complete the purchase, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion, as recorded by the Administrator. Your Order Confirmation constitutes your confirmation of entry into the Promotion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. No purchase is required for Enter By Mail. To enter by mail, send your First and Last Name, Address including City, State and Zip Code, Phone Number, and Email address to Beretta Trip to Italy, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607. Omitting any portion of entry information will invalidate the entry.
4. Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive one (1) Promotion entry per day during the Promotion Period. Entries by mail will be counted on the date of receipt, and only one entry received per day wil be counted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Promotion Drawing: Main Sponsor will use an electronic method to randomly choose two winners from all registrants.
Promotion: Main Sponsor will randomly select one (2) potential Grand Prize Winners (the “Grand Prize Winners”) from all eligible entries on December 23, 2013.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Main Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Prizes: (A) Promotion Prize: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Gardone, Italy consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winners and 1 guest between the major continental U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winners’ residences and Gardone, Italy (airports determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) three (3) days, three (3) nights hotel accommodations (one double occupancy room, room rate and tax only); (iii) a tour of Beretta Italy facilities, as possible based on business operations (2); (iv) a half-day trip to the Beretta Vinyard; (vi) a half day trip to Lake Iseo and the island of San Paolo; (vii) round trip airport transfers to/from hotel in Gardone; (viiii) a custom gift bag including four shirts of sizes stipulated by Grand Prize Winner, two hats, and a shooting accessory to be chosen by Main Sponsor; and (ix) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. The trip must be completed by June 30, 2014, or Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize trip package: $10,000. Trip must be scheduled at the discretion of Main Sponsor, and must accommodate both Grand prize Winners.
Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Grand Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning the Promotion Grand Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round-trip. Main Sponsor will not provide travel accommodations from Alaska or Hawaii to the airport of departure in the continental United States. If Grand Prize Winner resides in Alaska or Hawaii, Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for costs associated with air travel from Alaska or Hawaii to the airport of departure in the continental United States selected by Main Sponsor. Main Sponsor will determine airline, and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made by Main Sponsor in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Main Sponsor’s airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Travel package does not include transportation to the location of air travel departure, gratuities, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion is under twenty-one (21) years of age, the Grand Prize Winner must be the travel companion’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Main Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THE PROMOTION: $10,200.00
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Beretta USA, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, including social media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
15. Winners’ List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Beretta USA Trip to Italy – Winners’ List, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
16. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beretta USA Trip to Italy – Official Rules, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607, prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
17. Main Sponsor: Beretta USA., 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607.