Beretta Shotgun Giveaway Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Beretta Shotgun Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Beretta USA (“Main Sponsor”), and the parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility Dates:The Promotion begins on August 5, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 24, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter:During the Promotion Period, visit the websiteand complete a purchase of at least $150 in merchandise or gift certificates (free or promotional gift certificates do not count toward the $150 minimum, and shipping and tax do not apply toward the total) and receive automatic entry into the drawing. Once you complete the purchase, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion, as recorded by the Administrator. Your Order Confirmation constitutes your confirmation of entry into the Promotion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. No purchase is required for Enter By Mail. To enter by mail, send a postcard with your First and Last Name, Address including City, State and Zip Code, Phone Number, and Email address to Beretta 692 Giveaway, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607. Omitting any portion of entry information will invalidate the entry. Only postcards will be accepted.
4. Limit:Each participant is eligible to receive one (1) Promotion entry per day during the Promotion Period. Entries by mail will be counted based on postmark date, and only one entry per day per contestant will be counted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Promotion Drawing: Main Sponsor will use a combination of manual and electronic methods to randomly choose two winners from all registrants.
Promotion:Main Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) from all eligible entries on August 31, 2014.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners:Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Main Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded. Winners must obtain their prize from an authorized firearms dealer of Beretta’s choosing. Winner is responsible for travel to said dealer, and for all background checks, licensing, and other requirements set forth by the applicable state and federal government.
8. Prizes: (A) Promotion Prize:One (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a Beretta A300 Xtrema MAX-4 Shotgun. The shotgun must be picked up by October 31, 2014, or Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $1,350.
Odds of winning the Promotion Grand Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No refund or compensation will be made by Main Sponsor in the event the promotion may not be fulfilled
For All Prizes:No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THE PROMOTION: $1,350.00
9. Release:By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Beretta USA, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, including social media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions:Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
15. Winners’ List:To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Beretta 692 Shotgun – Winners’ List, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
16. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beretta 692 Shotgun Giveaway – Official Rules, Attn: eCommerce, 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607, prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
17. Main Sponsor:Beretta USA., 17601 Beretta Dr., Accokeek, Maryland 20607.