Beretta Steiner Tor Fusion - Red
Designed for regular and compact pistols, the TOR Fusion Laser Pistol Sight/Weaponlight gives your firearm a reliable aiming and illumination tool that won't affect its balance or add excessive bulk and heft.
This model is outfitted with a 635nm red laser that is easy to see in the daylight or in well-lit areas for easier target acquisition and tracking—so you can take your shot with confidence. A separate white LED weaponlight provides improved visibility and target identification on low-light situations or at night. Multiple output modes allow you to customize the TOR's performance as conditions change or to your personal preference. An integrated accelerometer can automatically activate the TOR for fast reaction, or you can choose manual activation from one of its two switches for ambidextrous operation.
Its integrated Picatinny/Weaver mount enables it to be easily placed on the rail located in front of the trigger guard for maximum accessibility to the switches and to place it close to the barrel for alignment. Separate windage and elevation dials enable the laser to be zeroed to your pistol to further improve accuracy. Designed for daily use, the housing and rail mount are made from a lightweight and strong aluminum alloy treated with a matte-black hard-anodized finish, and its IP54 rating makes it dustproof and splash resistant against rain and water. Its compact form factor allows you to use most holsters with the TOR installed on your firearm.
• 635nm Class 3R visible laser
• Red wavelength stands out better during the day than green, for easier use in sunlight and well-lit areas
• Windage and elevation bore sight adjustment screws to zero laser with pistol
• White-light LED weaponlight illuminates to make positive target identification and maintain situational awareness
• Total Internal Reflection (TIR) reflector produces a bright center cone of light with a wide spill
• User-selectable modes
• Adjustable laser and illuminator powers
• Digitally-regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery life
• Low-battery indicator
• Ambidextrous left and right switches for manual activation when strict light discipline must be maintained
• User-selectable output modes with boost function for maximum LED illumination regardless of previous output setting
• Integrated accelerometer activates the laser when drawn from its holster or picked up from a table
• Last-output memory automatically returns laser to last selected output when turned on
• Runs on one CR123 battery
• Integrated screw-down Picatinny/Weaver mount for pistols with rails located in front of the trigger guard
• Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing and rail mount
• Scratch- and corrosion-resistant Type-III hard-anodized finish
• Matte-black color won't cause reflections that can give away user's position
• IP54 rated to be dust and splashproof
• Compact and lightweight design allows it to fit most weapon light ready holsters without modification